Total Number of Readers

37 New lipsticks added to my kit to share with all of you! The best on the market!

Hello girls,

I went shopping and I added 37 lipsticks to my Kit for upcoming projects and shoots.

I want to share them with you to try to make your shopping experience less stressful when you come to choose for yourself.

Here are the list of lipsticks that I believe are currently the best on the market.





Maybelline:

1)  Atomic Pink

2) Summer Sunset

3) Coral Crush

4) Fuchsia Fever

Revlon:

5) Nude Attitude

6) Smokey Peach

7) Sky Pink

Bobbi Brown:

8) Heather Pink

10) Uber Pink

11) Rose Nectar

12) Fawny Pink


 
Mac:

13) Please Me

14) Honeylove

15) Creme De Nude

16) Ruby Woo

17) Creme Cup

18) Russian Red

19) Impassioned

20) Rebel

21) Myth

22) Faux

23) Snob

24) Chatterbox

25) Girl About Town



Nars:

26)  Dammed

27) Carthage

YSL: 

28) voulpute 1

29) #49

Makeup forever:

30) #33

31) Moulin Rouge



NYX: (find them in Centre point and Lifestyle in dubai)

32) Fig

33) Vitamin

34) Thalia

35) Rea

36) Summer Love

37) Narcissus



So, that's it for now. Stay Tuned for the upcoming post!

Don't forget to join me on:

Instagram: @hebakc

Twitter: @hebakc

FB: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Pinterest: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Youtube: www.youtube.com/thekitmakeupartist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments