Total Number of Readers

My new night routine... Perfect for Summer!

Hello girls,

I am now on a new night routine that is perfect for the summer and the unbearable heat we live in.
This night routine is very healthy, very affordable and very accessible too. I am trying to use products that are very light and very calming for the skin to help me wake up to the freshest skin I can have.

Here are the products:

First, I wash my face with this amazing new cleanser that I adore. It's called Uriage!
It is so gentle and smells amazing. Cleans every bit of makeup and leaves the skin very supple and fresh.


Then I apply the Drops of youth as a serum before my moisturiser. This is an amazing organic-all natural product. Tightens the pores, makes the face glow and gives back a glow to the skin.


The third and the most important step is the moisturiser.  I got an amazing moisturiser from Body shop called: Aqua Sorbet Vitamin E. This moisturiser is very light as it is water-based, loaded with vitamin E and refreshes the face instantly as soon as you apply it. It controls the oil production of the face and keeps the face relaxed.

This is how it looks:


This is how it feels: Just like Sorbet

Then I apply eye cream. This is a step that unfortunately most girls forget but it is extremely important. My two favourite eye creams are: L'Oreal Revitalit and L'Oreal Hydratotal is also amazing.


I never forget my neck and I always like to apply something rich on it because we keep tilting our neck at night while tossing and turning and this can cause wrinkles. So, I always prefer to apply a butter-type of moisturiser. My favourite is: Bath & Body Works Body Butter Twilight woods. The smell is heaven.


Finally my hands get a piece of the cake too. I love to moisturise my hands with this grease-free Wild Rose hand cream. I can't believe how amazing this product is. The smell is incredible and the softness is too hard to handle


For my lips, I love using this vaseline lip balm. I apply it at night and I wake up to the softest lips ever!


These are my beauty-night buddies. They are all accessible in all countries and affordable by all means.

Treat yourself well at night, to wake up to the best version of your own.

Don't forget to join me on:

Instagram: @hebakc

FB: The Kit- The Makeup artist

Pinterest: The Kit- The Makeup Artist Board

Twitter: @hebakc

Youtube: www.youtube.com/Thekitmakeupartist

Stay tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments