Total Number of Readers

What Happened After Washing My face with Honey for 10 days?

Hello Girls,

Here is a lil experiment that I did with my skin and the results were impeccable. It's fairly simple. All I did was that I limited my 'facial cleansing wash' use and decided to wash my face with pure honey instead.

What I did:
Apply a honey facial mask all over your face for twenty minutes, then gently rinse it with warm water while massaging the face. Splash your face with cold water to close any pores. I did this twice a day, morning and night, for ten days and the results were phenomenal.

If you are applying make up, then remove your makeup normally with a cleansing milk, apply the honey mask and then remove the mask this time with a cleanser to ensure all makeup residue is off.

Tone with rose water and moisturise with Aloe vera gel if you have. Get both from Nefertari or Imtenan or your nearest Attar.

This is a 100% natural daily treatment method that has really relaxed my skin, tightened my pores and gave me a glow like no other.

The Beauty Benefits of Honey:
1) Anti-bacterial
2)Anti-Acne
3) Loaded with Anti-Oxidants
4)Complexion Boost
5)Unclogs Pores
6)Anti-fungal
7)Anti-inflammtory

Pro-Tip:
Instead of using the jar that everyone in the house uses, I usually buy those minis and put them on the sink just for this sole purpose.

So, go ahead and try it out!

Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist



Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy

Comments