Total Number of Readers

TREND ALERT: The 'unexpected' awesome Victoria's Secret Makeup Line!!!

Hello Queens,

Recently, I was teaching a course back in Egypt when one of the students came up to me with a Victoria Secret Eyeshadow kit. At first, I wasn't really interested to try it because I was sure that the pigmentation and the consistency won't be as great as the other professional makeup brands. And, I was very wrong!

We started using it in our smokey eye practices and let me tell you that these eyeshadows really outdid themselves. The pigmentation, smoothness, consistency and textures are something to teach in books. I loved how the final look turned out to be and I was really surprised that a lingerie brand would carry such an amazing and rich makeup line.

 I was intrigued enough to visit the shop upon my arrival to Dubai and try out the rest of the makeup line and 'impressed' is really an understatement.

No wonder why those catwalk angels always look phenomenal on stage and on magazine covers.


Here are some of my top picks from the VS makeup line:

1) Hello Bombshell Palette
2) Glam and Go Palette


3) Super Model On The Go Palette: 



4) Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette: 




5) Smokey Eyes Palette: 


Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy



Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments