Total Number of Readers

16 Beauty Products For 70 LE Or Less That Work Great

Hello girls,

I have come to realise that women are either complaining that the makeup prices have been increasing steeply in the last few months or their favourite products are not to be found anywhere in the Egyptian Market.

With this being said, I will show you some of the stuff that you would usually find in my kit that I will always find in beauty shops/pharmacies only in Egypt and for 70 LE or less. They are stuff I have been using religiously back when I was living in Egypt. Sometimes, I take many of them back with me to Dubai.

In the hope of trying to convince women that Egyptian products are great products and not anything that has a "Made In Egypt" label is poor quality, let's try to support  our economy in whichever way possible and keep "3o2det el khawaga" aside for now.

1) Jordana Eyebrow Kit:
This eyebrow kit is a staple in my kit. I can not live without and my clients love it too. Its consistent is very rich, the colour is very bold and the texture is really soft. I get mine from Samir William.


2) Cybele Kohl Liner: 
The first eyeliner I have ever used and the one I will always be loyal too. It is a very rare commodity these days but when I find them I stock up tremendously. The pencil and the liquid liners are to die for. I occasionally find them in Samir William or regular pharmacies.


3) Amanda Nail Polishes:
Amazing shades with an ultra shine that are extremely long-lasting. You have to try them. Find them in Samir William or in their booth in City Stars.

4) EVA Rose Water:
The best rose water toner I have come across until today. Very soothing, smells great and enriches my dull complexion.

5) LUNA Cocoa Butter:
You won't believe me when I tell you that this product is equally good as Labello if not better. They truly moisturise the lips leaving behind a very natural healthy tint.

6) Sweet Almond Oil from Attar:
Go to your nearest attar and get your sell a bottle of sweet almond oil (Zeit liz Helw). You will incorporate it in everything. Use it as an eye makeup remover, add sugar to it and use it as a body scrub, or apply a drop or two on your split ends.

7) Joli Eva Bleach Powder:
A few years back when I was living in Egypt, this product was the only bleach product I have ever used. I love it. Just as great as Jolen and literally half the price.

8) BioPoint Bone Murrow Mask:
I adore this hair mask and whenever I recommend it to anyone they come thanking me back. I do not find it except in Egypt, so luck you! Find it in pharmacies and Carrefour.

9) Evasline Skin Care Line:
If you are looking for an outstanding locally made body line, give this a try. I love how it's results are very quick, how the prices are very reasonable and how great an Egyptian Product Can be.

10) Oriflame Shower Gel:
Even though it is not an Egyptian brand, I never find it except in Egypt. Their products are really good. I use to be an addict of this shower gel.

11) Lavender Egyptian Cologne:
Yes, Shabrawishi it is. I love their lavender cologne. Apply it all over your body and not a single mosquito will come your way. Apply a drop or two on your towels and keep your bathroom smelling fresh. Apply it in your bathtub and enjoy a lavender soak after a long tiring day. I get it from pharmacies and supermarkets like Royal House.

12) Egyptian Natural Loofah:
Yes. This ugly thing is the best thing for your body. It is natural and it completely detoxifies your skin from dead layers with each bath. It is proven too to be the most effective product that guarantees perfect body hygiene.

13) 100 % Egyptian Cotton:
You will never feel the value of egyptian cotton except when you are living abroad. The most expensive products  are the ones that have a tag that says" 100 % Egyptian Cotton". So, the next time you visit your pharmacy, get the bag that has many cotton balls that says Egyptian and use them to wipe your face. Nothing will be more softer and gentle than these little heavenly balls.

14) Egyptian Made Makeup Pouches:
On your next visit to khan el khalil, support local trade by buying from Egyptian Makeup pouches. They look so cute, don't they?

15) Egyptian Makeup Organizers:
What better way to organise your eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes or accessories other than elegant boxes like these. Find them in Khan Khalil in different sizes.

16) Go grab everything that's Nefertari:
So proud of this brand trying to bring back all the Egyptian natural treasures when it comes to beauty and skincare. After all, we Egyptians, were the first people to tell the world how to take care of themselves. Go check out their shops! Amazing products!

Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy



Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments