Total Number of Readers

11 Tricks Beauty Gurus Do Behind Everyone's Back

Hello Girls,

I have come across countless beauty tricks that have been serious life savers to me since I was a teenager. Some of which I tried them out by mere luck and some other tricks were whispered to me by my outstanding models that I work with on shoots.

In all cases, they are the type of beauty tricks that if anyone witness me do them would definitely think I am a pyscho. Who cares what anyone thinks anyways, if you get the results you want in the end.

Here are some of my little secrets:

1) Acne Inflammation:
Yes, you have an important event tomorrow and you are stuck with a red inflamed pimple that is driving you nuts. Get your nearest Green Advil Gel Capsules, open them up with scissors and apply the gel inside on the pimple. Sleep with it and wake up to a clear complexion.

2) Visine Tear Drops:
Visine Tear Drops have been very helpful to me in countless ways. The most important one is that it loosens up dry mascara. We are all faced with the situation when it's been only two months since we last bought our latest expensive mascara and it is already clumpy and dry. Correct? All you need to do to save the situation is add a drop or two of Visine in the tube and shake well. Back as new!

3) Baking Soda:
There are times when I seriously do not have time to visit the dentist for my bi-annual teeth cleaning. I often look at the inside of my teeth and find a yellow build up of plaque and tartar that are too strong to be removed by the regular tooth paste. All you need to do is wet your tooth brush and soak it in the baking soda powder and brush all build up of tartar/plaque really well. You will be surprised at what you will see in the sink.

4) Pepper Mint Oil:
If you are looking for a temporary lip plump, go to your nearest attar and buy natural pepper mint oil. Apply it on your lips a few minutes before applying your lipstick. Your lips will be a little bit more plumped and definitely more pretty.

5) Charcoal Powder for Teeth Whitening:
Now this is the best tip I can give you. I do this once every month and my teeth are really thanking me for it. All you need to do is grab the charcoal powder that is used for constipation. I usually buy the capsules, open them up and use the powder inside on my brush. I scrub my teeth well and then finish off with my regular tooth paste. The result is: Mind-Blowing!

6) Vaseline:
If you have messy eyebrows that grow in a haphazard manner, apply on them vaseline and then top it off with brown or transparent mascara. Neat and Clean!

7) Transparent Nail polish:
When I buy a piece of accessory and I am afraid that it will change colour later on, I apply on it transparent nail polish. This trick protects the metals from being affected by water, perfume and sweat! I have accessories that lasted years because of this simple trick.

8) Glue:
I personally did not try it out myself yet, but people are swearing by this trick. Get this type of glue in the picture, apply it on your nose, wait until it dries and then take it off. It apparently takes all the junk out of the pores with it as it dries up. Try it out and tell me your thoughts!

9) Mascara Brush:
I always tell everyone not to throw their mascara brushes. They come in handy in so many ways, one of which is you can use it when you are dying certain areas in your hair. If you are facing just a couple of hair strands on the roots that you need to dye, get your mascara brush and only dye this part. Saves on wasted dye, saves time and definitely does not exhaust the hair.

10) Diaper Rash Cream:
Mummies out there, this cream will transform excessively dry areas on your bodies such as your knees and elbows. Do not worry, it is very safe and effective. If it is safe for your baby, it is definitely safe for you. Any brand will do.


11) Cold Ice Water:
If you are applying your nail polish and you need to leave the house immediately, all you need to do is soak your polished nails in ice-cold water. Yes, this trick will speed the drying process to literally seconds.

Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments