Total Number of Readers

The Ultimate Makeup Artists' Tips to Be A Smart Beauty Spender!

Hello Girls,

I know many of you who have been complaining from the amount of money they spend on useless makeup products, wrong ones or even worse, products that they already have. So, here are some tips from a makeup artist to help you shop smarter and save more.

1) Multi-task your makeup:
Yes, you can use one product for many purposes. I usually use my matte brown eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows. Lipsticks can act as cream blushes and vice versa. You can also use an odourless-colorless lip balm to tame your messy eyebrows, and moisturise your dry eyelids.



2) Don't buy new eyeliners, bring the old ones back to life: If your eyeliners dried up, get a lighter and pass your pencil liner on the heat coming from the flame, not the flame itself for two seconds only.



3) Buy Inglot Duraline to awaken your dead gel liners: The best product to make your dry gel liners work as great as new.

Get the know-how on my Instagram: @Hebakc

                                     


4) Don't buy brush cleansers: Use your own shampoo and conditioner.


5) Create your own BB cream: Mix a drop of your moisturiser with a drop of foundation.


6) Don't go for lip fillers: Buy yourself a lip plumper from CandyLipz: Order yours from me on Instagram: @Hebakc

This is my before vs. after:



7) Buy tiny bottles of manicure: Big bottles of manicure can seem like a great bargain. However, the nail polishes dry up before we even reach half the bottle. It ends up in the garbage right afterwards. So, the best way to enjoy every little drop is to buy tiny bottles. Chances are that you will get bored already from the colour by the time you finish this compact one.



8) Don't be concealer if you don't have dark circles: If you do not have dark circles, do not apply concealer. A drop of foundation or bb cream can do the trick.

Don't forget to:

Download THE KIT App on your cell phone:The Kit App

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Comments