Total Number of Readers

Homemade Vitamin C Facial Toner for an Unbelievable Glow!

Hello Girls!

I'm back! I am so sorry for the silence lately but I have been having some technical issues with my blog that I was trying to solve.

I get so many questions on my FB:  The Kit-The Makeup Artist and my IG: @hebakc on how to get this hollywood facial glow naturally and without using excessive makeup or harsh chemicals.

Here is a little tip for you to help you achieve this glow:

All you need is a Vitamin C effervescent Tablet, a small spraying bottle and clear distilled water.


Get 1g tablet of Vitamin C and place it in a cup of water until it dissolves completely. Get a small spraying bottle and pour the Vitamin C contents in the bottle. Make sure that the bottle is dark in order to avoid the Vitamin from being oxidised.

If you do not have a dark bottle, you can simply colour the bottle with black or tape the bottle with a dark scotch tape. Make sure that you place the bottle in the refrigerator so that the vitamin solution doesn't lose its benefits.

How To Use It:

1) Wash your face very well with a soap-free facial wash.

2) Spray the toner all over the face.

3) Apply your regular moisturiser.

For Best Results:

Massage the Vitamin C toner very well into the face before applying your moisturiser. Do this technique morning and night to best results. Always remember that consistency is key. It is only when you keep it a habit that you start achieving results.

Don't forget to:

Download THE KIT App on your cell phone:The Kit App

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Comments