Total Number of Readers

The Best Hair Mask Treatment Ever!

Hello Girls,

My hair is not the easy manageable type. It needs a a lot of care and it definitely needs a lot of attention. Living in Dubai too makes it 1000 times more difficult because of the constant humidity and the bad water quality as well.  I have been trying many hair masks at home but the one that I fell in love with is BIOPOINT BONE MURROW. It keeps my hair very soft, healthy and extremely fresh. Wash your hair normally and apply the hair mask in the shower for 7 minutes. Rinse Thoroughly!

Seriously girls, this thing is the bomb. I can barely find it anywhere at all except in EGYPT. This is why every time I go back to my home country I get like 4-5 pieces. You have to try it out. You can find it in Pharmacies and in Big markets like Carrefour.

If you are looking for other great hair products, check a list of the products below and you can easily purchase them online by just clicking on them. ENJOY!

Don't forget to:

Download THE KIT App on your cell phone:The Kit App

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!




Comments