Total Number of Readers

Finally!!The Darkest Deepest Blackest Eyeliner Pencils Ever!

Hello Girls,

I am a big fan of the dark deep 'very-pitch-black' kind of eyeliners. Not all brands carry them, even though they will always falsely claim that their pencils are the deepest black you will ever come across. I have searched the market East and West until I finally got my hands on the most outstanding blackest pencils there is. They are waterproof and long-lasting too. My two current top ones are:

1) Deborah Milano 2in1 Kajal &Liner : You cab find Deborah in many stores and pharmacies in the UAE and Egypt too. You have to try other products from it as it is a really good and trusted brand.



2) Barry M Bold Black:
 You will find this only in Boots and it is a very fast moving pencil. This always runs out of stock in no time especially living in the Gulf where dark deep eyes are truly appreciated. When I get my hands on some, I buy at least 3-4 pieces as backup.


Don't forget to:

Download THE KIT App on your cell phone:The Kit App

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments