Total Number of Readers

The Best Selling Nail Polish Colours in every popular brand.

Hello Girls,

As I promised you yesterday, I will tell you about the best selling nail colours for all the world-wide popular brands. These colours are suitable all year round and with all styles. You choose when to wear them and how to style them up with your outfits. Enjoy!

Essie:

MARSHMALLOW


SAND TROPEZ:


 TURQUOISE & CAICOS:

CHIN-CHILLY:

BIG SPENDER:


Orly:

TERRACOTA: 
 O.P.I:

TREND ON TEN: Haven't the foggiest, Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Cajun Shrimp and the rest are super amazing.


Sally Hansen:

RED MY LIPS:

SHELL WE DANCE:
MINT SORBET:
CAFE AU LAIT:

Sephora by O.P.I: 

NAILED IT:

Revlon:

CHERRIES IN SNOW:


China Glaze:

DIVA BRIDE:

Essence:

SWEET OR NUDE?

SWEET AS CANDY:

OFF TO MIAMI:

MAC:

GIRL ABOUT TOWN:

SKIN:

IMPASSIONED:

Rimmel:

RAW AS NIGHT:


Mavala:

LAS VEGAS, NICE & HELSINKI:


Bourjois:

BEIGE GLAMOUR:

CORAIL FEERIQUE:

MAUVE DIVINE:



Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit- The Makeup Artist 

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments