Total Number of Readers

What's in my beach bag...The Must-Haves!


The past weekend was my birthday weekend and I celebrated by soaking myself in the sun. I want to share with you all the products I took with me.
My beach & pool trips involve a great deal of serious packing. I like to give a lot of thought to the things I will need on the beach or the pool in terms of haircare, skincare, sunblocks, tanning oils, light dewy makeup and even entertainment.

Important Tip:
Invest in a good beach bag that is big enough, waterproof, colourful and trendy as well. This is a great part of your beach outfit and it adds a lot of edge to it as well. My favourite beach bags this season are either the indian inspired embroidered bags (Accessorize has great ones or All things Mochi in Dubai) or the colorful transparent ones.


Here are the list of products that I won't leave the house without:

1) Avene Eau Thermal:
Its basically fresh, natural, spring water that I like to spray on my face when it gets pretty hot out there. After some long hours in the sun, your body temperature starts to increase and a splash of this will cool you down instantly. I spray it every two-three hours on my face and shoulders to prevent sun burn.
Find them in: Big pharmacies.

2) Caribbean Breeze Tanning Oil: 
An amazing tanning oil that smells absolutely great and gives the most amazing, Brazilian, golden/bronze tan. It makes you smell so good, makes your skin so soft and makes your colour incredible. Mine is SPF 2. As you would imagine, the lower the SPF, the stronger the tan.
Find them in: Carrefour, Geant, Waitrose, Choitrams and big pharmacies.

3) Avene SunBlock:
 This is basically the best sunblock I have ever used in my life. It is a water-based SPF that is very light on the skin (does not block pores) and it is easily absorbed. It will not leave any annoying white residue on the face and it gives an incredible glow. To add the cherry on top, the protection is very strong and it is great under makeup.
Find them in: Big pharmacies


4) Palmer's Coconut Moisture Gro:
 An absolutely amazing product for the hair. If your hair is keratin treated, this is great to apply before swimming as it protects the hair from the salt and chlorine by adding a shielding coat on the hair itself. It also has SPF, so it protects the hair from the harmful sun rays as well. I like to apply it before I jump in the pool and re-apply when I am out. You hair will be incredible when you wash it. It is easily removed with shampoo and conditioner, so don't worry.
Find them in: Supermarkets


5) Benefit Sugarlicious Kit:
A litte makeup won't hurt. This compact kit has all what you need for a beach look. It includes the Benetint for lips and cheeks, an amazing peach/pink blush, a highlighter and a lipgloss. That's basically all you need if you have a beach party.
Find them in: Sephora

6) Entertainment:
Get with you a nice book, a mind-teaser like sudoko and some good music.

P.S.
Don't forget to put on your favourite hat and sunglasses :)

The Kit's Pro-tip:
Prepare well for your beach trip as this is the only time you actually get some good quality time for yourself.

Feel free to send your inquires on The kit- The Makeup Artist Facebook page and I will respond to you right away here on the blog.

Don't forget to:
Follow The Kit- The Makeup Artist Pinterest Board.
Follow my Instagram: @hebakc 

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!



Comments