Total Number of Readers

Makeup look of episode 6

Hello Girls,
Hope you enjoyed the last episode 6 on Youtube about the Sun-Kissed Blush Technique.

Here is the list of products I used on my face:

Foundation:
I used my favourite Armani Face Fabric Velvet Foundation in Number 4 as I am a bit tanned these days.

Concealer:
Mac NW 40. I usually don't put that shade but when I get darker in the summer I alternate my foundation and concealer a bit to match my new skin tone.

Eyeshadow:
I used the Estee Lauder Duo Taupe Matte and Satin Eyeshadows. I love this set so much as I multi-task these eyeshadows. I use them for a light morning look and I even use them on my eyebrows as well.

Eyebrows:
The same Estee Lauder Matte Taupe eyeshadow with the MAC 266 Brush to fill in the gaps. (I will do an episode about that soon).

Brow bone:
The same Estee Lauder Satin Eyeshadow. It gives an amazing soft highlight to my brow bone which subtly gives a lifted look to my brows.

Eyeliner:
I used the MAC gel liner BlackTrack with the 266 brush and topped it with a black liquid eyeliner by L'Oreal Carbon Gloss to increase the black intensity.

Mascara:
I used the Sephora Outrageous Volume. It is a very thick mascara so be careful during the application.

Lips:
I used the Maybelline Bordeaux 43 lipliner and topped it with Maybelline Atomic Pink and then applied a barbie pink lipgloss on top to lighten the colour a bit.

Blush:
I finally added my Peach Shimmer Estee Lauder blush to give a sun-kissed look. Don't Forget to watch the sun-kissed episode :)

Don't forget to follow:
Pinterest The Kit-Makeup Artist Board
Instagram: @Hebakc

Please feel free to ask any inquiries on The Kit- The Makeup Artist Facebook page and I will reply here on the blog.

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments