Total Number of Readers

Anti- Hair Loss Outstanding Supplements for Gorgeous Long Shiny Hair!

Hello Girls,

Almost 3 years ago, I started taking supplements and vitamins that target many areas in my body. Some of them are for hair, other ones I take for immunity, some others are for skin and the rest are for energy and well-being.

In this blog post, I will specifically take you through some of the outstanding vitamins and supplements that have totally improved my hair and has successfully counter-reacted the adverse effects that it faced from Dubai's water.

Most of these vitamins can be found in big pharmacies in Egypt and in all supplement stores in Dubai. So, if you didn't find them where you live, let someone grab you a bunch from UAE.

My Favourite Hair Supplements:

1) Biotin: I have personally tried this and my hair has completed transformed. I used to take the 5,000 mcg.

2) Viviscal

3) Beauty Boost with Frankincense: Find this in Neal's Yard Booth in Dubai and London.

4) Chlorella:  

5) Selenium: Maintains immunity system and fortifies hair and nails.

6) Vitamin E: Combats hair loss and split ends. Great for skin too.

7) Vitamin B Complex: Enhances energy levels, strengthens hair and enhances its shine.

8) Collagen: work amazing for skin and enhances hair health a great deal.

Please note that these supplements should not be taken when your nursing or pregnant. Any brand of any particular supplement is fine, they all work just as well. To achieve results, supplements have t be religiously taken for at least three consecutive months.

Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy



Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments