Total Number of Readers

Fragrances and Makeup Products from Victoria's Secret that you are definitely missing out!

Hello girls,

Nothing makes Egypt feel prettier more than having the Victoria's Secret stores opening up there. They are finally here with all their amazing perfumes, breath-taking body splashes, tropical body scrubs, phenomenal body lotions, affordable makeup and extraordinary lingerie.


Here is the list of my latest VS haul that I recently bought and are worth every single penny:

1) Mini body splashes and body lotion gift set: 
It comes in Love Spell, Amber Romance and Pure Seduction. These are my three favourite splashes coupled with their body lotions. A set that I could not have missed and at half the price!




2) Victoria's Secret Cleansing Bath Oil: 
I personally do not know why they call this OIL but this is the best body wash I have ever come across in years. The way it foams and the way it leaves my body and my bathroom smelling outstanding is unbeatable. It's a must try!


3) Victoria's Secret Body Polish: 
This is also a very unique product not like the regular body scrubs I have used. It's a gel product with little soft pebbles that start to foam up as you move it in circular motions on your body. I alternate between this and the bath oil and my skin has been looking absolutely great lately.


4) Victoria's Secret Perfume " Halo"
This is the best selling Victoria's Secret perfume for 2014. Need I say more!



5) Victoria's Secret Runway Length Mascara:
A Mascara that all the Victoria's Secret Angels use on the runway shows. It gives amazing thickness, blackness and volume. A must have!


6) Victoria's Secret Pink Lip Gloss:
I am still one of those people that still like to apply lip glosses every now and then if I want to give my lips a break from dense lipsticks. These shades are also worn by the Victoria Secret's models during their shows and their lips look phenomenal! The perfect shades of pink!



The Signature Victoria's Secret Look with the "Runway Mascara and the Pink lip gloss". A look that does not get old!



Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thekitmakeupartist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Thekitmakeupartist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments