Total Number of Readers

Things to buy from BODYSHOP!

Hello girls,

I wanted to share with you the list of things I love from body shop that you have to try.

1) Their foundation brush:

An amazing soft brush that provides flawless foundation application.



2) Their blush brush:

A very nice soft brush that is just the perfect size for flushing the apples of your cheeks.



3) The eyebrow kit:

An amazing long-lasting brow kit to fill in the gaps in your eyebrows in the most natural way possible. Also comes with a very handy brush applicator.



4) Wild rose Hand cream:

This is the best hand cream I have ever tried in my life in terms of texture and smell. it keep my hands unbelievably soft and it is not greasy at all. The smell is heaven.



5) The youth drops:

 An amazing serum that I incorporate in my night skin routine after washing my face and before moisturising.



6) Vitamin C skin boost:

 An amazing primer that I use after I moisturise my face to give my skin a boost as the name implies. It can be used on its own or under makeup.



7) Camomile Eye Makeup Remover:

A very soft and soothing eye makeup remover for stubborn water proof mascara that leaves your skin around your eyes very soft and moisturised.




8) The Strawberry Body Scrub:

A very nice smelling scrub that you should use with every shower. It does wonders to your body. Don't use on the face.



9) The Mini-Wonders:

Seasonal small sized travel bottles that come in either lotions, gels or makeup removers that are very handy and light-weight when it comes to travelling. I use them a lot in my makeup appointements.



10) The Liquid Eyeliner:

 The blackest eyeliner, there is. An amazing long lasting eyeliner that is very bold and black.



11) Deep Matte Bronzer:

 Get tanned in seconds with this amazing honey bronzer.



12)  Golden Girl eyeshadow: (Also try their black eyeshadow!)

An amazing eyeshadow that wakes up tired and sleepy eyelids and acts as a great highlighter for the brow bone. Check Episode 9 on my Youtube Channel.



13) Lipstick Primer:

a very nice primer that makes your lipstick last longer.



14) Moroccan Rose perfume:

The smell of that is unbelievable.



15) Japanese Blossom Perfume:

 Such a sweet-clean smelling light morning perfume.


Feel free to send all your inquiries on The Kit- The Makeup Artist Facebook page and I will respond here on the blog!

Don't forget to:
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram @hebakc
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments