Total Number of Readers

October Favorites: My Best Beauty Picks Compiled

Hello Girls,

Every month I will makeup a new list of the beauty products that I am in love with. So, for the month of October here is what I chose and fell for:

Favorite Foundation:
Revlon Color Stay

Favorite Lip Liner:
Inglot AMC

Favorite Brow Gel:
Inglot no.16

Favorite Lipstick:
Relentessly Red Mac

Favorite Blush:
NYX Blush Peach



Contour:
Benefit Hoola

Mascara:
Lancome Doll Eyes

Eyeliner:
Inglot Gel Liner

Primer:
Angel Veil NYX

Concealer:
Maybelline No. 20

Perfume:
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

Eye cream:
EVA Glycerin. (Yes, that one)

Moisturizer:
Eva with yoghurt and cucumber for oily skin



Nail Polish:
Essence Candy Crush

Don't forget to:

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Comments