Total Number of Readers

The Ultimate Facial Toner That Koreans Are Obsessed With

Hello Girls

You know how Korean Skin Care is the boss of all skin care worldwide. This explains why they are insanely expensive but also unbelievably affective too. I read a lot about their natural tips and tricks for glowing face and found that the Korean ancestors use this outstanding facial toner. This toner is nothing but Rice Water.


Yes, you read that right. You know the starchy water that we throw when we are washing the rice, this is exactly what you should never throw. All you need to do is put it in a bottle and refrigerate.

Benefits of Rice Water:



-Tightens Pores
-Brightens Skin
-Cleanses Skin
-Acne Healer
-Great for Eczema
-Reduces Fine Lines

I will upload on Instagram  @hebakc a mini tutorial on how I do mine. Wait for it!

Enjoy!

Don't forget to:

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist


Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Comments