Total Number of Readers

MUST-HAVE: The 3 best makeup products from BodyShop!

Hello Girls,

So sorry for the silence lately as I have been in Egypt carried away with work, appointments as well as teaching makeup courses; so I barely had any time to blog and be digitally active. Here I am again, bombarding your news feeds with the latest tips and tricks of my beloved beauty industry.

I wanted to share with you three makeup products that are an essential to my everyday makeup look that I get from Body Shop. I have been getting many questions about my daily makeup products and here my 3 essentials:



1) Green Tea Concealer in number 2:
This concealer is awesome. I do not use it under the eyes as this is very heavy for the eye area. I always apply it on my red blemishes, pigmentation and scars as a good base for my foundation. The result is phenomenal. Not a single red, pink or brown spot is visible. It smells awesome and the embedded green tea ingredients heals the skin while it perfectly conceals imperfections. (Mine is No. 2)

2) BodyShop Black Liquid Liner: 
An awesome liquid liner that is long-lasting and extremely dark in colour. One of the best I have tried till now.



3) Rose Petal Blush:
A great shimmery pinky blush that comes with a highlighter as well. So, it basically flushes up the cheeks while highlighting it for the perfect glow. Sometimes I use the pink part alone and other times I just use the highlight alone. In most cases; however, I mix both together and the end result is awesome.
Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit-The Makeup Artist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments