Total Number of Readers

25 best long-lasting perfumes of all time. A great purchase for Christmas!


Hello Girls,
Hope you enjoyed yesterday's episode for the latest winter look. If you haven't watched it yet, here it is! A step by step tutorial that will make your makeup experience so much easier.

In this blog post I am going to talk about my favourite fragrances of all times. I haven't been blogging about perfumes lately and I would like to share with your some of my absolute favourites:

1) Jean Paul Gaultier Classique



2) Si by Georgio Armani Intense



3) Idylle by Guerlian



4) Laya (Exclusive for sephora)



5) Evocative (Exclusive for Sephora): Very limited edition and a perfume that is exclusive for Sephora Dubai from France. Could not find a photo for it. Go try it out, you will love it!

6) Tova by Beverly Hills: A vintage perfume popular with the 70's and the 80's generation. Unbelievable clean cotton scent that makes you smell like a baby and extremely long-lasting. Only found in Saudi!



7) Montale:  The Best Arabic Fragrances you will ever come across. I got the black...Heaven!



8) The One by Dolce& Gabanna



9) Ocean Pacific: An old perfume that is extremely long-lasting. I adore it!



10) J'adore L'or By Christian Dior



11) Chanel Coco Mademosille: A classic that never gets old.



12) My Burberry


13) Gucci Guilty



14) Jo Malone (Woodsage &Seasalt)



15) Dahlia Divin Givenchy


16) Narciso Rodriguez White Woods



17) Karl Legerfeld



18) Rosabotanica by Balenciaga



19) Dolce by Dolce&Gabanna



20) Chloe by Chloe



21) Clinique Happy: I grew up wearing this perfume. Reminds me of the good old days!



22)  Pleasures by Estee Lauder: A mother's favourite!



23) Acqua fi Gioia by Gorgio Armani



24) Chance by Chanel



25) Incanto by Salvatore Feragamo


Happy Perfume Shopping!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thekitmakeupartist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Thekitmakeupartist
(Just click on the subscribe button on the right)

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments